Saturday, August 30, 2008

First day of school:)

The night before.....
Well Cohen hadnt gone #2 for about four days! I was not about to leave him with Whitney for the first time constipated and cranky, so Jay drove us to albertsons to purchase his first suppository, right before we gave it to him I told him I was sorry about this and that I still loved him:) The look on his face was priceless, it looks like he really knew what was coming his way, not a very happy boy! He looks extrememly worried.


The morning of...
Well it started off good, we got up early and we got ready, I had to pack him a sitter bag with more than he needed of course. We headed to Whitney's where he would surely be loved:) She told me not to be sad about ten times before I left, but I called Jay once I was in the car to shed a few tears and get more comfort from him:) Whitney is a fabulous mom and I totally trust her, I was just sad to leave him. I called twice during my breaks at school. Sometime around eleven Cohen decided it was time to eat, well I had brought her some formula and some BM in case he refused the formula, I thought forsure I was covered. NOPE. The little stinker denied both! I couldnt beleive it, he had taken it form me in a bottle, why not Whitney, shouldnt that be easier for him??? Well good thing we were let out at 11:30 (an hour and a half early). I rushed to Whitneys so I could try and force him to take this BM, I was not about to waist 3 oz of that stuff! Sure enough he took it from me right away, he is such a SPOILED BUG!
I have until nest Thursday to get him better trained. Wish me luck:)



Thanks again Whitney, you are such a great friend, I promise he will be better behaved next time:)

9 comments:

Tony and Linda said...

Ohhhhh Kohen what a cutie you are! Nanny can't wait to babysit in a couple of weeks......learn to love your bottle as much as your Mom (yeh right) okay.......Love you all, Mom

CW said...

How sad!!! Quit being mean to him. Cohen is really going to love reading this one in a few years.

Jami said...

I think maybe I will just turn my phone off after you leave Cohen with me on Thursdays :)

Kattie said...

NO JAMI, you cant, it might throw me into a severe panick attack:) I have to check on him, PLEASE LEAVE IT ON! If you do that to me Jay might leave a few wide cracks in your floor:)

Unknown said...

He is so stinking cute! I don't blame him for giving you that face, tough little guy.

Brian Arnold said...

That face is priceless!!! I love him!!!

Trent & Tara said...

isn't that funny how they are so determined to have it there way sometimes. ha ha. He has you wrapped around his finger...So, does Evelyn with me. Tough stuff good luck and hang in there.

Debbie said...

My little one goes for days now that she takes formula also. Normal. Don't worry. She was every 3 days or so. Crazy about her feeding him. Normally kids eat better from a bottle with other people! He just loves his mommy.

Jamie Jo said...

ha ha ha... that is TOO funny! I have to admit, I know EXACTLY how you feel! Most mom's would lOVE to get a little break from their babies, but NOPE, not us- WE'RE THE BABIES! I cried every time I had to leave to stupid work, even if it was just for a few hours. Well, good luck with the Bottle- I HATE that! That's the only thing that ever made it hard for me to leave my babies... and don't EVER let even an OUNCE of that precious BM go to waste- that's like GOLD:) Love ya