Sunday, August 10, 2008

SOOO much fun

We spent the last four days in Lake Powell with our great friends John and Whitney Tate and his family. We had so much fun playing in the water, eating, playing games, and doing some more eating:) There are quite a few pics to see but i couldnt leave any of Cohens out, he is so cute in all of them.

This was right after whitney displayed her wakeboarding skills, she is so brave.

This is the sweet and adorable Brynn Tate, she is suppose to be one of Cohens many girlfriends, but we need to work on him gaining some weight, she is winning that contest no problem!

I love when Jay gets on that thing, he just gets even cuter then he already is

This was what I woke up to four days in a row, ugly huh??!

Now for the good stuff! COHEN LOVES THE WATER, he didnt even cry when we would dunk him:)

He has the littlest bumb

Thats him standing in the sand of course




Watching the boys fish



We thought Jay had a fish but it endend up being snaged on something!


Thanks to the Tates for letting us be apart of there fun family tradition, we loved it:)


9 comments:

Emily said...

Lucky!!!!!! I love the pic of Cohen standing looking over the edge of the boat...too cute!! I would hate to wake up to that ugliness too!! I would rather wake up to like my beautiful white walls! We need a play date soon!!

CW said...

That little Brynn is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen, my nephew has excellent taste! And how cute is his little bum in a lake!!!! Glad you all had fun on your vacation.

Unknown said...

SHUT UP!!!! He is so cute! WTH?! Look at him standing!!! I can't wait to see him again! Labor Day??? I'll call you.

Whitney said...

It was so much fun. Thank you for finally coming with us.

Jami said...

Hey send me your new phone number!

Trent & Tara said...

Hey Kattie~ I just left a comment on your blog...but the post might have been old. It's me Tara Leavitt used to be in the 146th ward with you. Your little boy is so cute. I was wondering how you guys were doing. Found your blog through Lauren Clyde. Evelyn was born the 21st of May and weighed 7 2oz so they were pretty close. We just were visiting the 146th ward. Are you still in that ward or did you move? Well keep in touch.

Unknown said...

What a fun trip to Lake Powell. You guys are such a cute family. I love Cowen, he looks just like you and Benton. We need to come down and go on a double date again...and soon!

Tessa and Jeff said...

Pretty sure you guys are so cute! I absolutely love Lake Powell! So, how come I never knew that you had a blog?? I'm pretty slow, anyway I'm adding you to my list so I can stay updated!

Dinner Club in CT said...

Jason Earl,

Whats up my friend! I thought I give you a shout out on your blog your baby is way cute. I hope you are doing well.

Matt Cole