Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It truely is a blessing... this post is a little late:)

Cohen's morning started out like this, he wakes up for his 6 oclock feeding and he gets to stay in my bed from that point on , I figure its the morning so who cares right?! He always looks so cozy in my bed.

Of course he needed a bath for his big day! He smelt so handsome

Then he posed for a few pics before heading off to church.


This is after the blessing. We are such proud parents


And last of all, this is how his day ended, he fell asleep while being burpped:) I think he was a little worn out to say the least.

Cohens blessing was so sweet, I am so pround of my husband and his desire to hold the preisthood, he is such a blessing to me and Cohen. Thanks to my mom and sisters for helping me with the food, I would have died without you. I was so happy that so many family and friends could make it to the blessing to support us and be apart of Cohen's special day.

THANKS WE LOVE YOU ALL

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Kattie your little boy just keeps getting cuter and cuter, and I didn't think that was possible for him! I can't wait to meet little Cohen! And he is already standing? I am impressed! Just don't let him start walking too soon or you might have your hands full :)