Sunday, September 7, 2008

Vegas trip

We left for Vegas friday in the wee hours of the morning, its the last weekend we will have to go anywhere in a long time, so we spent it with the fam in Vegas. I had these ideas in my head of all the fun things we could do and we didnt do one of them. You would think I would be sad by this but i am thrilled because Becky and I spent 98% of our trip taking photos of me and Cohen:) She is such an amazing photographer and she captures the cutest faces of my little handsome devil. Thanks to Jason and Justin who practically took care of the kids and everything else while we sat in the same spot for hours editing, taking more, editing, taking more, editing, taking more, and so on, she even did the fabulous header your looking at with some of the new pics. I will post more pictures as soon as I get them from her:) We really did have so much fun and it was so nice to get away, this was Cohen's first trip to Grandma and Granpda Earl's and he loved it. We will be back as soon as possible:) and I hate to be the bearer of bad news boys... BUT... we will be taking pictures again! LOVE YA BECK! Thanks again, your amazing:)

2 comments:

Whitney said...

sooooo cute. She does take great phtots.

Unknown said...

We miss you guys already!!! Okay so how bouts you come back in November and we can get his 6 months pics and then go see TWILIGHT and totally swoon over Edward!!!! That would be the best weekend of my LIFE!!!! lol

We had a blast and I hope that Jay is not so totally bugged by us! How could he be though with such fun pics of his babes?!?!?!

Talk to ya soon!