Sunday, February 1, 2009

Introducing....

Becky Earl Photography
is moving to UTAH!!!!!
Yes its true! The amazing professional pictures you have seen on my blog of my sweet Cohen have been taken by the best photographer:) You can check out more of her unbeleivable talent by going to her photography blog and website http://beckyearlphotography.com/. Although you will see her talent there you cant tell how wonderful SHE really is until you meet her. Fortunatly for Utah she will be bringing her talent with her!
Justin, Becky, Sadie, and Jess are moving here the beginning of March:) I beleive this might be the most anticipated thing in my life besides wedding day and baby of course! I am so excited to have them here and be able to hang out with them NON STOP:) I know that the fam in Vegas is SOOOO sad but that just means we will get to see them more since all the grandkids will be here!
We love ya and cant wait till you get here:)

3 comments:

JR and Amanda said...

Oh Kattie...This is REALLY bad news for JR! He will be soon bombarded with family pictures! I can't wait to book a session. She is amazing!!!!!!! Hope you are doing well...

Love,
Amanda

melissa said...

Yeah im not happy about this move.. :( but you are right i will be up there more so that makes me happy cause i miss you guys so much!!!! love you hopefully i can get up there soon.

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

Hey, just saw your blog and wanted to say hi! Hope you guys are doing well!