Wednesday, February 11, 2009

1,2,3,4????

I am pretty sure that will be the number of our family coming August:) Most of you know the shocking news already that we are having another baby. It came by suprise, I shed a few tears while Jay jumped up and down with Cohen in his arms shouting horray! I am now 14 weeks and anticipating the second semster, since all the books say it is the best. Cohen and the baby will be 1 year and three months apart. Cohen loves all babies and kids so I am sure he will fall in love with this one too. We are very blessed to be able to have another one and my excitment is showing up in little amounts and hopefully will be in full bloom before the baby comes:) I will be finished with school in April, thank heavens!

As far as Cohen goes he has a Dr. Appt tomorrow and I will post the stats. I dont have time to do pictures right now but here are a few of his new things he loves to do....

1. WALK, ya he is so funny when he walks around, being in the 1 percentile and starting right before he turned nine months just dosent look right for his size. he must be trying to prove that being small is no big deal:) This will guarantee at least two to three goose eggs and bruises on his forehead ALWAYS. As soon as one goes away he runs into something else. He has given himself a bloody lip twice now, the last time resulted in a rush to the kitchen and feeding him cold chocolate icecream to make the pain go away:)

2. DAD DAD DAD is all he ever says, occassionaly there is a mamamama in there somewhere but he totally says DAD all day long, it use to be dadadada but then he figured it out and it sounds quite cute. He is so vocal, annoying when your at church. Thats when I wish I could plug him up with a binki but then I realize I hate those things and I am glad he does too.

3. He loves to push the kitchen chairs on the floor to hear that horrible noise. He pushes them all around until the get stick in a corner (usually all of them end up in the same corner) and then he gets mad cause they wont move anymore:)

4. He is obssesed with food, any kind. It dosesnt matter how many times or how much food you have given him he always can take some more .

5.He tries to pull his own ears, fingers, and hair out. Usually when he starts to get tired he tries to pull himself apart.

6. He is still the sweetest and cutest thing in the world, evertime the door opens he just races to get there and cant wait to see who has come to visit him. He loves strangers, he thinks everyone is his freind and if they come in the house without going strait to him he gets upset. He is so happy most of the time and he entertains himself alot of the day. I hope that his perfectness will rub off on the new one:)

17 comments:

Souli & Ashley said...

I didn't know you were expecting congrats. There is nothing wrong with having your kids close together. Mine arn't that close but I say good for you. They will be such good friends. Congrats you are a great mother I'm sure.

Erin said...

It is a good thing that he eats so much. I'd rather have a kids who was always hungry than one who only eats bread! I'm so excited for your new addition. How have you been feeling?

Merri Hackett said...

Congrats again on the baby! And Cohen is crazy to be walking already! :)

Kari Hancock said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys! When are you due? How are you feeling??

The Shaws said...

Congrats!!! Lindsey and I are only 11 months apart and I loved that growing up. I always had a friend! I hope you are feeling ok, if you need anything let me know. Can't wait to find out the sex of the new addition.

The Obergs said...

Kattie, congratulations! You are going to be one busy mama! I'm sure little ones are going to be the best of friends because of their closeness in age.

Leandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leandra said...

Congrats Kattie! That is so exciting! People like you who have cute kids should have as many as they can! congrats!

Debbie said...

congrats! Crazy he is walking! WE had a little girl in the neighborhood like that. She looked so funny walking around church. She looked so small.

RicAnn said...

Wow, Congrats! You'll have your hands full, but its so worth it. I can't believe your lil' guy is walking already.


I hope you're feeling ok. Good Luck!!

JR and Amanda said...

It will be so fun to have our babies just days apart! Let me know if you ever need anything! Love ya!

Amanda

bex said...

shouldn't have been a suprise... you knew what you were doing:) Hopefully the next is as cute as cohen!

Lauren Clyde said...

There's HUGE personality inside that tiny little guy. He is so sweet, we Love Choen. And give it 6 more months... he and Preston will be able to play together without Preston being too rough or getting annoyed! Cohen is going to be a sweet big brother.

Whitney said...

We are so excited for your new babe. Only sorry that I could not join you on this pregnancy, maybe next time. But probaly not. You are such a great mom, 2 will be a piece of cake for you.

THE WOODWORTHS said...

Another baby...Congrats!! I am so excited for you. I always wished my sister and I were closer in age. Yeah Kattie. Keep us posted on the sex.

THE WOODWORTHS said...

Another baby...Congrats!! I am so excited for you. I always wished my sister and I were closer in age. Yeah Kattie. Keep us posted on the sex.

Unknown said...

I love this kid of yours... I hope Melissa and me are as lucky. Hopefully, the new baby will get along as well as we did growing up;)