Saturday, February 14, 2009

My 2 loves....


Jay and Cohen you are the greatest
Jay was so sweet to get me these flowers and he even wrote that they were from him and my little bub:)

Cohen received his first valentine from his dear friend Preston. He looks like he has won the jack pot. I know they should not have a ton of sugar but I had to give him a try.


Thouroughly enjoying the sickle



After a couple minutes of sucking I decided that was enough so I took it away. Not to pleased with his mama right now


So I decided it was too sad and I gave him a few more licks


And I attempted to pull it away for good:) He eventually forgot, he only cried for a breif moment but he cried so hard I had to blow in his face to make him take a breath:)

I gave the sucker to Jay and told him to throw it away, only to look at him a minute later and saw he was enjoying the sucker himself. I told him that was rude and if Cohen could not have it then he couldnt either!

Happy Valentines!

13 comments:

melissa said...

I love the pic!!I miss you guys so much. And i might say how cute cohen looks in his suspenders!! I wonder who got those for him, they must be the cooliest aunt ever... Ok so i cant believe he is walking. I cant wait to play with you guys! love you

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Earl family! Kattie, I think it's great Cowen get's to enjoy sugar, at least someone is for us! Your flowers are really pretty....I hope to see you really soon!!!

Tony and Linda said...

Cohen you can come to Grandma Linda's house and we will sneak a sucker and not let mom see! I just love him! You got to eat lots of suckers and snickers Kattie! Shame on you! Love you all, Mom

Lauren Clyde said...

Too Funny!!! I love the picture of him with the sucker in hand and a tear streaming down his cheek. Ty wants me to tell you that sugar is not going to kill the kid so just let him enjoy it! I'm the same way though... Preston has had a sugar high all day with all the CRAP Tyler has been giving him! We limit the sugar b/c we love them and b/c we're the ones that stay home with them all day when they're sick!

Debbie said...

So funny. That reminds me of when I did the same with my second one. He loved suckers so much that he completely freaked out like that when I would take them away. So fun to see. Brings back memories for me.

CW said...

Meanie, how can you take his sucker from him? Although, I do love the sad pictures....he is so cute. I love his little suspenders.

Merri Hackett said...

I'm sure you mean 3 loves right? You just forgot me???

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha that was hilarious. You can't tease him like that!

Trent & Tara said...

Wow baby number two huh? Shocking..that has been happening to a lot of people lately. Well, they are going to be so cute. Congrats.

THE WOODWORTHS said...

Poor little guy all he wanted a little Valentine treat! He is so cute with that sucker. I can't beleive you had the strength to take it away. You are good mom :)

Parker and Jamie said...

Kattie I have not seen you in years.. Your family is so beautiful. Your little one is a doll!

Julianne said...

Hi...Jason and I were childhood friends and I somehow found your blog! It was so fun to just look at your sweet little family.
I had to empathize with you on your last post before this one...I shed a few tears when I found out we were expecting our second so close to our first (18 months apart)...they are best friends now at 5 and 3! It will be great. Take care.

Unknown said...

mmmmmkay...I just gave you a butt load of pictures of Cohen on his b-day....can we get a flippin update please!?!?!? :)