Thursday, January 8, 2009

GROWING to fast:(

Current status
Age: Just turned 8 months!
Weight: 14lbs 10oz as of November RUNT!

My little turkey is doing so much these days!!! He mastered his crawling in Vegas over christmas and loves to climb stairs, stand (holding onto nothing), and he loves to hold onto everything in the house and walk. Standing was first discovered about a month ago when he was suddenly quite in his crib and I went to see if he had fallen asleep but instead he was looking over the top of his crib with the look of such accomplishment! Terror is what I felt because we had not lowered his mattress yet, so that was done shortly after! He wants to eat everything he can get his hands on, paper is his favorite. He has been quite cranky due to the fact that he Almost has four teeth:) he broke one of his bottom ones in the beginning of Dec and then the other three started coming at the same time, YIKES! He showed no teething signs with the first one but I guess when you are getting your second bottom and both your top it hurts worse!!! Of course the lovely pictures are to display the daggers that nearly take your finger off if your too slow at putting food in his mouth. We just love his personality that seems to grow every minute, he is currently obsessed with his Dad which does NOT bother me:)
My last semester of School started yesterday and so my blogging might slack more than it already does! I will try to post chritmas before it gets to crazy around here.


12 comments:

Whitney said...

he is so sweet and way more advanced than Brynn.

Tony and Linda said...

Ohhhhhhh Cocoa Puff! I love your new teeth! What a doll you are! Granny Linda

Brad and Jen said...

He is so darling! His two little teeth crack me up!

Unknown said...

I cannot believe it, he's getting so old! Time just goes by so fast! I'm excited to see you guys next week, even though the circumstances aren't fun....it's just been too long.

Debbie said...

Are congrats in order?? Why is there not a post on that??

Trent & Tara said...

He is such a qt and a runt. Evelyn has already passed him up and she is younger ha. Can you leave me your email address I am changing my blog to private. My email is photoholic16@gmail.com

aimee said...

Ohhhh...I just wanna smooch him! That is the cutest photo ever. It is not too late to come over you know. At least for non-pregnant people who don't fall asleep before 9pm.

THE WOODWORTHS said...

Kattie he is getting so big. By the way I'm sorry I missed you when you were in Colorado. It was a weekend filled with in-laws, doctors appts, house hunting and more. I know these excuses are lowsy, but I really was bummed when I got your email :( I know I'm a bad friend. I miss you though. Hope all is well

Erin said...

It was good to see you the other day...and finally meet Cohen. What a cute boy! I saw he's getting two teeth, is he a good teether?

Merri Hackett said...

He's such a cute little boy! I play volleyball with Erin on Tues and she said she ran into you! :)

Lauren Clyde said...

He has some of the most animated facial expressions I've seen on a baby! I love it!

Reece and Lindsey said...

Hey girl! I saw your blog on someone else's blog and wanted to tell ya yours is so cute!! I made my blog private, but if you will email me I will send you an invite so you can look at it whenever! Have a good one!

Lindsey Rovig

LKRovig@gmail.com