Monday, October 20, 2008

Please forgive me:)

We have been BUSY:)
Cohen is almost six months old and he is getting cuter (hard to beleive) and funnier every day.
He had is 4 month appt a little while ago and the results are sad:) he was in the 1% for his weight, WHAT??? Do those cheeks look like 1% to you?? Anyway the doc said it was ok because he has reflux and he is super active, so my chances of making him chubby are slim:( But... He did order me to start giving him rice cereal once a day with squash. YUM. So I started that and I even give him some formula after I BF him but the more I give him the more he barfs, so oh well I will just have to love my little anerexic anyway! He still loves to stand, roll EVERYWHERE, try to sit on his own, scoot, and smile alot:) I cant beleive we waited for him for almost four years, he just makes us so happy that we cant imgaine anything greater. The last couple nights I have asked jay if I could go pull him out of bed (already sleeping) and sleep with him, he always says no, but i just feel like he is getting to big to fast and I want to have him next to me always:) Well thats enough info so enjoy the best part, lots of PICTURES:)
Daddy showing him his first snow fall

We were studying on our bed and kept hearing this thump noise so we looked over to the botton of the bed and there was Cohen almost underneath our bed, he kept kicking the bottom. LOL



This was his first trip to VEGAS, we pulled over in St. george and let him stand for a minute (his favorite thing to do since he was born)

The sad thing about this pic is right after I took the pic he fell back flat on his head. jay was not to happy with me.

I am still confused about the blue eyes
Once every 6 months or so we go get some exercise and I walk him around in the stroller:)

THE BUMBO is my new favorite, he loves to watch me in the kitchen


The sound of me running water made him sleepy

Last night we were about to go to sleep and Jay said "I am going to go check on Cohen" well he had tried to escape but got caught, he wasnt sleeping or crying, just hangin out. I know I should have bought his bedding earlier but all boy bedding is so ugly and I could never decide but I promised Jay I would order some ASAP so he dosent do this again:) I orderd it tonight!

Like father like son, jay loves the internet and so does Cohen


he loves to be on his side, he sleeps on his side and apparently he shops in his stroller on his side also:)
So this was the first attempt at cereal, this was a little while ago. Now he is a pro and he loves it, I cant shovel it in fast enough, he starts to get mad and shake if I take too long.
hope you enjoyed!



16 comments:

Jami said...

You're right, it's about time! I want to see the bedding that it took you almost a year to pick out. Where did you end up getting it from? Cohen is adorable...I like skinny babies better anyways :)

Cummards said...

He is getting so big, six months! I can't believe he is that old. And he is so adorable. I am still dying about the 1%.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that wants to wake my sleeping baby! I seriously do it almost everynight, but I have to do it without telling Lee, he always says no! The sad part is when I put him back he always starts to cry, and Lee knows exactly what I did! They just grow up to fast, I have to hold him in the night!

Souli & Ashley said...

He is just darling. Don't worry about the 1% in his weight that is Brevin since he has been born. Just skin and bones. He is getting so big and has always been cute.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! He IS the cutest boy ever...that little face. Even I want to eat him up. Love those eyes. And love the rice cereal stage...yay food!
ps. amen about the ugly bedding. We couldn't ever find anything either.

Unknown said...

We are in a canyon and don't have service for awhile, just checking in.

Tony and Linda said...

What great pictures! We love our little Cohen and can't wait to come and babysit him on Saturday. I think he is so handsome! What wondeful parents you are! Luv, Mom

Merri Hackett said...

1% are you kidding? Must be skinny like his mom! He's such a cute boy!

CW said...

Oh, I love him....don't listen to those doctors, he is just right!!! We miss you......

Missy said...

He is so dang cute! i miss him so much! i was just watching the video we took of him trying to eat...and i could not stop laughing. i need to send it to you some how. Love the pic of him under the bed, why is he so funny!!! i need to come up soon, i take it i miss you guys.
give that skinny boy some love from him fav aunt missy!!

Emily said...

What a precious boy!!! They do get so big so fast!! Lets just get prego!!

Wendy W. said...

kattie - your blog is the best! Cohen is so dang cute! Now that you got me motivated, you'll have to check out mine. It's www.joeandwendyw8.blogspot.com

See ya in class.

RicAnn said...

Katie-
How the hec are you? It looks like things are going great for you guys!!! It has been forever since I've seen you last. Don't ask me how I found your blog, blog hopping :) But I am so glad that I ran acrossed it. Anyhow, we need to keep in touch!

RicAnn
notesfromthered.blogspot.com

Lauren Clyde said...

It's so sad that they grow so fast! But they get more fun everyday.

So you have to post a picture of you and Jason in your halloween costumes. Pleeeease! I need it so that when I'm having a bad day I can get on your blog and have a good laugh!

Jamie Jo said...

Kate, WHO LET HIM GET SO DANG OLD??? Man alive, he gets cuter every day! And those EYES! Love it... I NEED TO SEE HIM SOON!!!
Well, hope your clinicals are going great, love ya, jamie jo

THE WOODWORTHS said...

Kattie...he is so BIG! I can't beleive it. I'm glad to hear all is well. Miss ya

Unknown said...

WHAT THE HECK??? We didn't talk once today?!?!? I am going through Kattie withdrawls! Call me as soon as you wake up :)