Sunday, November 23, 2008

Better late than never...Right???

Happy Halloween (one month later:) )

Halloween was so fun this year! We went to the best party of all time thrown by the Clyde's, thanks guys (won the costume contest by the way). The party was the week before halloween, my mom came down to watch cohen so we could go to the party. Thanks mom! The actuall night of halloween was not to fun, I went to clinicals but Jay dressed Cohen up and brought him to the hospital to visit me, every one loved him so that was the highlight of my night. Jay and Cohen handed out candy to the kiddies at home and shared the rest of the evening together:) I cant wait until next year when I can actully take him trick or treating and use him as an excuse to load up on some candy:)

Sincerley,

Richard Simmons and his number one fan PLUS the CUTEST ninja you have ever seen!



If your wondering why his legs look so sleek, yes he is wearing Womans tights:)
And dont be jealous of my bangs, I know you think I am hot





Who wouldnt want to be kicked by this little ninja, this was the best five dollars I have spent all year!


6 comments:

aimee said...

Get him here quick! He is adorable. You and Jason look awesome too!

Jami said...

That is hilarious. Your bangs take me back to the 4th grade. Let's hang out and make our husbands be friends.

Wendy W. said...

Holy heck! I really do love the bangs. Think you should wear your hair like that to the final. :)

Unknown said...

I love all your costumes, you guys are quite creative!!! I can't wait till Friday, yay for Twilight!

bex said...

how cute, he isn't a kicking ninja tho, instead he pukes on you!

Lauren Clyde said...

Yessss! Jason seriously made my night when he strolled in with those tights and short shorts! Not to mention, the over-sized tank. And your bangs were bangin;o)

I'm so glad to hear about your sister's baby! What a relief and a blessing. He must have an important purpose here.