Sunday, June 22, 2008

A First for everything.....

Since my last post Cohen has experienced a lot of first time adventures he wants to share with you, be patient there are alot to see!



His first love! Brynn Tate (whitneys baby) is going to be Cohen's first love if I have anything to say about it, she is the sweetest thing!



First ride in the wheel barrow with Dad, they went quite slow since I was next to them the whole time. He even went through the sprinkler in the wheel barrow




First time I cought him wasting his lunch by blowing bubbles with it.

We went to the Ringer cabin with Jay's fam and Cohen got to take his first ride on the hammerhead! He loved it so much that he slept the whole time.


This picture and the next couple are from our first camping trip with a baby! It was a blast, we went up tp Strawberry resevoir for the weekend with the Tate's and the Bluth's. It was so cold at night that Cohen and I slept in the Camper and Jay slept in the tent.


This is Cohens pretend sleeping bag, he slept so good that we considered making him sleep in it at home:)



John brought his brothers boat and Cohen had his first boat ride




Jay thought he could sneek away from us and take a nap in the hot tent but we found him right away and tried to keep him awake.


First time wearing his rash guard and swim trunks, we didnt however get in the freezing water, but he was dressed for the ocassion!


First shoulder ride with Dad while throwing up at the same time!

His first movie Kung Fu Panda

Cousins at the movies!

Nannie is who took us to the movie, thanks Mom!


First Fathers Day nap, thanks Jay your the best Dad:)




9 comments:

Missy said...

He is getting so big!! i miss you guys. can't wait to see ya in a week

Jamie Jo said...

How freakin FUN! I love all the firsts... and if your stupid friend Jamie would have sent you some over due pictures, then naughty little cohen could have shown the world his first time out to lunch with the LADIES!!! ha ha. but the picts you wanted are on my blog, let me know if you need them mailed too. I had so fun seeing you TWICE! Sometimes I crave holding that sweet little peanut roll cohen. He's so dang sweet, and itty bitty, and a HANDSOME little devil too!!!

Merri Hackett said...

How cute and you guys are doing way too much fun stuff. So jealous!!!

Souli & Ashley said...

Hi Kattie, I'm so glad we found each others blogs. Your little boy is the most darling thing. I knew you had him through Melissa. He is so cute. So many experiences. That hammerhead it like my moms husband Rhino. Brevin fell asleep in that too. To me it was kind of bumpy but whatever little babies. Keep in touch its great to see what you are up too.

the Kasallis family said...

well hi! found your blog. i was talking to my dad this weekend and he wants to know if jason wants to come down to vegas and tile their master bath... we (andy and i) may have some stuff we'd love him to do at the condo, too... so if he's looking for some extra work, we want him!

Erin said...

They change so much in the first few months. I had to remind myself that he had never done so many things. It's great to capture his firsts!

Emily said...

gotta love those "firsts"! I think we are camera crazy!!! I cant believe how different he looks since I saw him last!! Cute Cute!!

haley said...

KATTIE hi! I found your blog through Jaclyn's, you look great! You're baby is soooo cute too! Being a mom is the best right?!

Bellblogging said...

Wow Cohen is getting big! Sounds like you guys are having a fun busy summer! Don't you love all the first's for the little ones? So cute.