Tuesday, June 3, 2008

One Month old:)

Ok so there are alot of pics on this post but I could not help myself, he is so funny and I love taking pics of him all the time! He is getting so big it makes me sad, I want him to grow up but then I want him to shrink again:) I still love being a mom and taking care of him all day!

Happy Face! he just ate

Party pooper on his one month birthday


He loves tummy time and he is so strong, he has been holding his little head up since he popped out! its not as cute when I am trying to get a burp out of him and he wont put his head on my shoulder.

He must be getting lots of protein, making him super baby!

We are lucky the blanket and pant are still touching him, sometimes I find him with blanket and his pants kicked to the bottom of the bed, he gets a little hot I guess

My mom got me that beautiful flower pot for Mothers Day, Thanks MOM! We love it.

This is Cohen reminding me how much he hates that binki, I am still trying to force him to love it, but he continues to win the battle by spitting it out


Ok so the other night he was crying and he wouldnt go to sleep, I was about to take some clothes down to the washer (which is two stories away from my room) so I took the cranky pants with me but I coulndt carry both so I put him in the hamper! Apperantly thats what he wanted cause he instantly fell asleep. Next time he should just tell me thats what he is crying for!

We decided to go to California Pizza Kitchen to celebrate his one month birthday, we really enjoyed the food and Cohen really enjoyed his birthday nap.

8 comments:

The Shaws said...

I can't believe how big he is! He is so dang cute, good work!

Unknown said...

Okay, I just can't take it! What the heck..he is gonna be walking by the time I see you guys...I am calling you later!!!

Jenna said...

I just can't get enough of his pictures. He is SO SO SO cute! It's still weird to me that you're not pregnant anymore!

Erin said...

Kattie, I didn't know you guys were parents. Congratulations! It is the hardest and best thing ever. This is Erin Pulley from Time Square, by the way. Don't worry, our little boy never took a binkie either, and he is actually better off for not. Check out our blog at pulleyfam.blogspot.com

Jami said...

Me and Jenna wanna see pictures of him in the outfits we got him :) And also, I think he deserves the cutest baby of the year award. I'll send him his trophy.

Kattie said...

He doesnt fit in those outfits yet silly! Yours wont fit for like three more months, and tell jenna hers fit but its to hot outside so I exchanged it for the gray summer outfit that was in the last post! he will be wearing that church shirt as soon as it doesnt fit him like a blanket:)

Missy said...

ok maybe i'm just partial cause he's my nephew but he really is the cutest little boy ever!! i miss you guys, cant wait to see in july. love ya :)

Lay-UN Smith's said...

Guys,

Your boy looks great, I can't wait to meet him and to see you guys in action as parents (Welcome to the Parental ranks, and enjoy the ride).

He is freaking cute and I'm sure Jason and him are best buds, Kate-bird, I'll bet he kinda likes you too.

We needs be comin and seein this boy before he's walking.

-Steve Smith
Cedar City, UT