Monday, July 28, 2008

Worth the wait:)

Ok... I am so sorry I dont post very often, I am a loser! On a positive note, I promise to be better:) I have so many things to post, Cohen's blessing, trips to seven peaks, the Zoo! HIS SMILE... but this needed to come first, I coulndt handle the thought of Cohen having his pictures done by anyone but the amazing Becky Earl, so I waited until I could meet up with her in Brian head when he was two months old (not easy since he wasnt a sleepy newborn anymore!) but she is an expert and got some amazing pictures that I will cherish forever:) Thanks Beck, we love you. Enjoy...











She took a million more too, but I havent told her which ones I want edited yet so you will get more later:)


7 comments:

CW said...

Finally!!! So worth the wait! He is so beautiful just like his mommy! We love him and miss him already.

Souli & Ashley said...

Such cute pictues he is so tiny. Them get big so fast. Don't waste a minute of this newborn stage.

Merri Hackett said...

So stinking cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh i just love him so much!! You better give me one of those pictues.

jess and lacy said...

What PERFECT pictures. You all are such a cute lil fam. Are you guys staying in the same ward?

Kattie said...

Thanks! Yes we are sitll staying in the ward, are you coming back?

Unknown said...

Those are the cutest pictures! Does his sister do this professionally? When we have kids she has to do our baby's photos.