Thursday, May 1, 2008

SO NERVOUS!

Well I go in to have little Cohen Gregory Earl in the morning and I am really nervous, I try not to think about it but I cant help it! Jay stayed home from work today to make sure the house was really clean! He is so great and he did such a good job at cleaning! He ran one million errands! I dont think I will get much sleep tonight but oh well, I might as well start loosing sleep now since I wont get a full night in a long time! Thanks to everyone for helping us, my friend Becca brought us some really yummy pizza tonight and the best strawberries ever! She also brought me 2 crossants from Costco to take with me for a snack when they try to starve me tommorrow! She is fabulous:) Anyhow I will be a mom tommorrow so I guess I better stop writing and start saying some extra long prayers for myself!

3 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

YEAH for Kattie & Jason!!! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Bellblogging said...

Hey congrats on the new little one! His picutres look so cute (on Beckys blog!!).

Jamie Jo said...

WHAT... This is BULL!!! I did NOT know this news, I did NOT receive any sort of TEXT? EMAIL? BLOG UPDATE? not to mention a simple little PHONE CALL??? I would have been down there for the BIRTH!!! Man... well, I better see some photos- FAST! And an OK for when I can come see Cohen:) -Jamie Jo (who I THOUGHT was your #1 best friend in all the world) ha ha