Monday, May 12, 2008

One Week Old!

That darn cord on his belly as not fallen off yet but he still gets a sponge bath every morning!


Cohen loves to take naps with his mom and dad (mostly his mom!)

In the morning I love to let him fall asleep in my bed next to me. he is just to sweet in my white sheets that I cant help it!





Mothers Day was so fun! Cohen is so sweet, he is the best baby I could ever ask for, he sleeps like 4-5 hours strait through the night! I am so lucky!



This is what Cohen Does when I am busy taking a shower, he waits for me in the bathroom in his

bouncer!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

ugh...wanna know why I am tearing up looking at those pictures??? because he is the sweetest little thing ever and I just love seeing you guys as parents!!! Love ya guys!

The Shaws said...

Adorable! I am so happy for you! He is the sweetest thing in the world. HAPPY MOM DAY!

Leandra said...

Kattie! congrats! That's just the best lookin baby.

bex said...

Cute blog! How come you didn't tell me about it for so long!

Bellblogging said...

He is so sweet! Congrats, what a fun 1st Mothers Day!!