Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mamma's Boy!

I just love when he has these serious faces, i cant wait till he can start smiling at me!

Yes my child has really long feet, its so funny to look at them and wonder where in the world he got them, we know Jay's feet are not large! He was relaxing after I gave him a lotion foot massage:)


He is just too cute, I could take pictures of him all day long. I need becky to be here with her camera skills!

Every time I put my face next to him he thinks its time for some food!


I think he must be tasting something sour on his hand or he is clawing the inside of his mouth




Sometimes after he eats he thinks he is really strong and he will hold his head up for a couple minutes before he decides its time for another nap:)



We attemted the blanket "burrito" for a couple days but we realized it just made him really mad and he enjoys his sleep alot more when he can stretch out!

10 comments:

Brian "freaking" Robbins said...

I could just eat him up!

Erin Taylor said...

He is a beautiful baby!!! Katie you have to come up here so we can see him.... WAIT... i may feel a road trip coming on... ill talk to Jamie about this!!!

bottom line... you make AMAZING babies...he is so sweet!!! good work!!!

Emily said...

What a sweet cheeks! Our little boys need to hang out like yesterday! They are exactly one month apart...crazy! I have moved back now so its time to hang out....

Leandra said...

This baby is the best! Don't get freaked out that I am stalking your blog. I just love all the pics!

The Obergs said...

haha, I love that first picture, his cheeks are adorable. Kattie he is so dang cute and spoiled. How lucky can you be to get foot rubs all the time.

The Szafranski's said...

AH! He is so cute, I cannot wait to meet him! I hope you are well! We miss you guys!

Jenna said...

So cute Kattie! I can't wait to meet this little guy :)

jess and lacy said...

Kattie!

It's lacy baldwin! I found you through kristi and shawn anderson...how do you know them??? Your son is just super adorable and i am sooo happy for you! We are in new york...and loving it (kind of) AND I applied for the program at UVSC and I find out in a couple weeks. Anyway, I hope that life is great!!

Jamie Jo said...

WHAT?!!!?? NO BURRITO? you taught me that trick and I LIVE AND DIE BY THAT! you little TRAITOR cohen... that's it, your getting GROUNDED!!!

OPORG said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/6-cara-membeli-buku-import-online