Tuesday, August 4, 2009

No baby....

Just a quick update. I was dilated to a 1.5 forever ago and I STILL AM:) So needless to say I am not being induced on Thursday anymore. The doctor wants me to wait until next Wednesday. I wasn't too disappointed, I told myself before I went in to plan on another week of pregnancy and that's what i got:) Blood pressure is good so far this time, and I am so thankful for that. STAY AWAY MAGNESIUM!!! So for now just more cleaning and getting ready for the babe to come. I just cant seem to clean enough, I was OCD about being clean before, but it has gotten much worse. I am experiencing this weird thing where I crave cleaner, I want to brush my teeth with comet and bath in pine sol while snacking on a bar of soap. The doc told me it was normal and not to give into my craving or I would just experience some major diarrhea (DUH). So instead I jsut CLEAN CLEAN AND CLEAN some more cause I cant get close enought to the smell. I can taste it in the air:) My next update should be some pictures of Cache Earl!!!! If he ever wants to come.

5 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

you can come clean my house! :) I can't wait to meet Cache!

The Obergs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Obergs said...

oh cute, I love the name Cache. Best of luck on the last few days. I can't wait to see the little cutie.

Jenna said...

Jami told me the other day that you were planning on naming him Cache. Our little boy's name is going to be Cash! Fun fun!

Trent & Tara said...

I can't believe you are about to have your second...that is so crazy. Another boy...that should be fun. Best of luck.