Friday, July 31, 2009

5 years of love baby.....

Happy Anniversary to us:)
I cant beleive it has been five years ago yesterday that I married this man. We have done so much these last five years. Lived in another country together, moved 1000 times, bought our first house, had 1.9 of the cutest boys you have ever seen, cried, laughed, and fell more in love everyday. I know that is cheesy but I really do love him more and more everyday. I cant imagine an individual who treats there wife, children, and everyone else for that matter better than this boy Jason Earl. He is truly ONE OF A KIND. Six years ago I was so unsure about him, maybe I just thought he was to good to be true, I think so. What you dont want to fight with me, you arent going to make me cry???? WHY NOT, thats what makes girls love boys:) Sure I was immature and unaware of what I really wanted or needed for that matter, but lucky for me I decided it was ok:) Now I just might be the luckiest girl alive to have him all to myself. He is the ultilmate example of a LOVING SON, HUSBAND, and FATHER.
Of course I get annoyed at times, but I cant tell you what about because the things that annoy me are so trivial that I will just make myself look completely ridiculous:) OK so I will just name a few. Sometimes he forgets to water the plant that is hard to get to when you are fat and prego, he forgets to close the shower curtain when he is done, he comes home later than I wanted him to from work, he says yes to people who ask for his help in church when I want to go home and take a nap, he wants to do every career you can think of and has taken classes for about each of them as well:) He always gets the couches dusty when he comes home from work and wrestles Cohen before he changes his clothes, which I quickly wipe down with clorox wipes. When I am super annoyed he makes me hug him, and makes me pretend like I like it, SUPER BUGGY. Has about ten books in the bathroom and on his night stand that he is pretending to read. Oh ya and the best one, sometimes when he scratches my back (which is every night, seriously) he is too tired to do a good job and he just falls asleep, but he does say "sorry baby I'am just so tired."
SOOOO these are really my complaints, lame I know. Dont think less of me, just remember that I am married to the most amazing man and I everytime I say my prayers I am certain to let my Heavenly Father know how thankful I am that I crossed paths With Jason Aaron Earl, and he happened to fall in love with me:)
I love you babe, you are my best friend.
He took me to dinner at the roof, when we got to our table there were those beautiful roses you see behind my swollen backside:) So tricky.
After dinner we went and walked the temple grounds, breath taking as usual. Except for all the stares my large stomach was getting, and the man that yelled out from too far of a distance "So when are you due?" Hello, who are you and can you wait until we get closer so I dont have to yell back for everyone to hear:)

The dessert Buffet:) These were my choices from about 25 desserts, I was already so full and I didnt think I could even swallow. I felt kinda bad knowing I was just going to take a bite of each and waste the rest, Jay mentioned for the price you pay to eat there they should send you home with a whole cake anyway. Even are waiter commented on my selection. The best part is I used the dinner plate to get mine, the dessert plate was a third of the size, room for only one or two things:)






Jason had his hand on his hip quoting some scriptue that made him sound like a ruler. He is so handsome:)
Oh and did I mention that he came home from work at noon and drove me to Draper to get my pregnancy spa treatment while he took Cohen to some random near by stores for entertainment while mommy was being pampered:) It was amazing. The day was wonderful.
The funny thing is we didnt take Cohen to dinner and I was a little nervous. Jay leaves for work everyday but I am with that little stinker 24/7 so when it comes time for me to leave him (which never happens) I get really nervous. Jay told me I could bring him if I wanted. I am really glad I left him and was able to just spend a couple hours with Jay. The best part was picking him up, I kept saying to Jay "I wonder who he will go to when we get there!" Well he loves Whitney's toy land (she has 2 of every toy ever made) and he just wanted to stay and play some more:). Thanks Whit for taking sucoh good care of my little guy.
So that was my anniversary. I reminded Jay when he was planning that I am almost having a baby so no fun hikes or crazy expectations from my rolly polly self:) He did what he does best and gave me another perfect day. LOVE YOU JAY.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You guys are so cute together, he treats you really well! I'm jealous of you eating that whole plate of sweets-are you trying to shove it in my face that you eat them now? Yay, I'm so glad I got to see you prego before your new little guy comes! Oh, you need to remind Benton when I have a baby he needs to spoil me with a pregnancy spa treatment, lucky duck!

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! We went to the Roof for our 5th this year too. That dessert buffet makes me smile. What a sweet husband to give you time at the spa. You deserve it though. I can't wait to see pictures of your newest addition.

Merri Hackett said...

ahhh happy 5 years! You two are so cute! And you look very cute too! I can't wait to meet the newest member of your family! I get to be there for the delivery right? :)

CW said...

Loved this post, made me cry! I too am so grateful you married someone who takes such great care of my little sis. You are a lucky girl... but not as lucky as he is to have someone as great as you!

The Shaws said...

Congrats on 5 years! That is so awesome. You have such a beautiful family. Thanks for the tips on helping me get Link to sleep :) Each day is getting better. When is you new little one due? Good luck with everything, let me know if I can do anything to help.

Tony and Linda said...

I am so proud of both of you! You are perfect together and are wonderful parents! Thank you so much Jason for always taking such good care of my baby girl and also Kattie for you being such a wonderful mother and wife. Luv u both, Mom