Thursday, December 18, 2008

Spider Monkey:)

OK so I am not sure how to get rid of the underlying but Oh well:)
Now for my comments on Twilight......
Funny, Funny, Funny:) I know it was not meant to be funny but we could not stop laughing, although this was provoked by my sister Carol! I promised my sister in-law Becky that I would give it another chance, but for now I am sticking to the book, much much better!
The movie wasnt perfect but the night was, I got to go out to lunch with some of my favorite girls, who cares about low budget movies when you get to watch them with sister's:)

Probably the best part was the food, we ate at the cheesecake factory and it was so yummy!


3 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

Look at your long pretty locks! I haven't seen the movie yet, it's on my to do list though!

aimee said...

Oh my heavens....that was a fun night. I am already ready for another one. Love ya sis

Wendy W. said...

See what you get for reading? I've never read the books so I totally enjoyed the movie. :) See ya at school soon!