Tuesday, December 16, 2008

School is out:)

I just walked in the door from taking my final and I started to scream halalua in my house! The feeling of having a LONG break and only ONE more semester to go just puts the biggest smile on my face, I am sure your wondering why this post includes nothing about Cohen but I am really behind and I will catch up this week:) We are leaving for Aspen Colorado tommorow, no not to spend tons of money (we dont have) in the beautful place, but for Jay to do some tile in a spa up there, I will have plenty of time to update my blog with pictures and stories about my little guy! So stay tuned..

4 comments:

Lauren Clyde said...

Miss you already (tear)...
Congratulations on another semester completed! You're almost done and hopefully you'll be able to get through it without any trouble from the little offspring ;o)

THE WOODWORTHS said...

Hey Kattie. I can't believe you will be in Colorado!! Maybe we could meet up if your schedule isn't crazy. Email me: jenn.n.woodworth@hotmail.com. Miss you

CW said...

Yeah, so proud of you! We will have a big party when you graduate.

Merri Hackett said...

Oh you are so lucky!