Saturday, April 26, 2008

White trash bash



Ok so I realize we went to this party more than a year ago but I dont have access to all of our pictures, and i am EXTREMELY bored in my hot bed so I thought I would make this post! Some way cool friends of ours (jaclyn and brain!) threw a white trash bash! Everyone dressed up and we ate funny food and played really funny games, of course Jason won the contest of looking the trashiest! Best of all the pleated corderoy shorts i bought from the DI had eleven dollars in the pocket! I realize it looks like jay has a belly but i SWEAR he is just huntched over!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! Jay's pose is very flattering! haha Can't wait to see baby Cohen next week!!! Call ya tomorrow.

Ryan and Shalee said...

K I can't believe I found your blog. I haven't seen you forever. This is Shalee Hadfield(well Nay now). Keep in touch, you're still darling as ever.

Kattie said...

Hi Shalee, thats so funny, I found your blog the other day too, it was so cute! And I saw chelsi was havin a baby, tell her congrats for me!